On Friday Daniel and me met in the university PC-Pool to cut our PLE-Video with Windows Movie Maker. It didn´t work at all, because we had to restart the computer as soon as we tried to copy and paste a video sequence. We were pretty nerved and after a few hours we gave up. Instead we created our PLE-chart (example of a PLE) which we wanted to integrate in our Video. The base of it is an animated Powerpoint slide. Then we made screencaptures of this slide. Afterwards we splitted the video sequences into half and each of us cut them at home.
Yesterday we spent a long day at university until we finished our two videos.
We put our cut video sequences together into one movie, integrated the “PLE-chart” screencapture and edited the passages between the video sequences with some effects. Finally we chose the sound track.
Then we started to create our VLE-Video. Therefore we wrote notes on stickers (post-its) and took pictures of each image. We also edited the passages between the pictures with some effects and chose another sound track for this video. The second video didn´t take as much effort as the first one.
Finally we saved our videos 🙂
Then we finished our Powerpoint Presentation and put Links to the videos.
You have seen our results today. Thank you for your attention!